HELP MAKE THE MUSIC HAPPEN
CLICK THE TAB OF YOUR DESIRED POSITION
Applications will be accepted through the A2SO website up until 6 p.m., Tuesday, August 21, 2018. A $25 deposit* (Visa, MC, Discover, or check sent to A2SO, 35 Research Drive, Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48103), returned upon completion of the audition, is required before the application deadline.
*Refunds will not be issued for no-shows or cancellations after one week prior to the audition date.
- Principal Flute: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm at Huron High School
- Section Cello and Bass: Sunday, September 16, 2018, 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Huron High School
- Section Viola, Violin and Asst. CM: Monday, September 17, 2018, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm at Huron High School
The Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra is looking for engaged, excited and motivated Interns for the fall semester. Interns assist on special projects and the day-to-day activities of the A2SO while learning about all aspects of arts administration. Internships are part-time, unpaid and flexible.
Types of Internships Available:
- Summer Only (June-August) – closed
Summer Community Engagements Intern
- Season 2018-2019 (September 2018-April/May 2019)
Marketing Intern (graphic design)
Season 2018-19 applications are due on September 14th, 2018.