(JULY 2020 – MAY 2021)
• Coordinate and oversee artist schedules as created by the Executive Director
• Serve as on-site contact for all guest artist needs. Ensure dressing rooms are prepared, assigned, and stocked with refreshments
• Oversee logistics of Music Director Search events throughout the season, including dinners, lunches, receptions, interviews, school visits, and lectures
• Ensure guest artist contract riders are fulfilled
• Oversee pre-concert talks and work with guest artists to conceptually plan for content
• Provide ground transportation for guest artists to rehearsals, venues, and events
• Attend production meetings, committee meetings, and attend rehearsals, concerts, and special events
• Communicate and coordinate artists’ special needs and requests with the Production Manager
• Coordinate guest artists’ complimentary tickets
• Manage the sale of guest artists’ recordings at concerts and manage artist signing opportunities with audience members
• Assist Executive Director, Artistic Advisor, and Production Manager as needed
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Music Performance preferred. Other relevant degrees will also be considered.
• Strong knowledge of classical music
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a strong track record of managing crisis with poise and a calm demeanor
• Must be available for days, evenings, and weekends as required
• Must have access to a reliable vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license and a current vehicle insurance policy.
Compensation & Schedule:
• Hourly, part-time from July 2020-May 2021.
• Mileage will be reimbursed per A2SO mileage reimbursement policy.
• Averaging 30 hours on concert weeks, and 5 hours on off weeks.
Primary & Secondary Reporting Responsibility:
- Executive Director | Artistic Director