STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The A2SO Student Ambassador Program allows you to be a liaison between the Symphony and your peers. It is a way to connect the Symphony to the student body at nearby universities through you, the ambassador.
What are the benefits?
You would receive free admission to all concerts at the Symphony as well as early information about what we are up to! You would also be able to offer friends and students who are newly interested in the Symphony a discounted price for tickets.
Additionally, you would have a voice within the symphony; completely open dialogue between us and you. We want to hear your thoughts on our work, the music, and our place in the community. Whether you text us, email us, or stop by our office, we have open ears for what you have to say.
What are my responsibilities?
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Promoting the Symphony on your social media platforms
- Interacting with other students and spreading the word about the Symphony
- Attending monthly meetings with the Symphony marketing and education staff
- Attending every concert in our 2019/2020 season
- Attending at least two community events
How do I qualify?
We ask that applicants have the following qualities:
- Must be a student in undergraduate or graduate school at a local university
- Must be active on a social media platform (Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram)
- Must have experience or an interest in classical music and/or A2SO
How can I apply?
You can fill out the application linked HERE or at the top of the page. We will review your materials and get back to you within two weeks! In the meantime, feel free to give us a call if you have any questions at 734.994.4801 or contact the Marketing & Communications Manager, Kelvin Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2019/2020 SEASON SCHEDULE
September 13, 2019 | Ax Plays Brahms
October 12, 2019 | Made In America
November 2, 2019 | Liszt & Tchaikovsky
November 9, 2019 | The Music Of Star Wars
December 13, 2019 | Holiday Pops
January 18, 2020 | Mozart Birthday Bash
March 14 & 15, 2020 | Best Of Broadway
March 21, 2020 | West Side Story
April 25, 2020 | Measha & Mahler